Welcome to Pamela K. Pik College Consulting!
If you are a college-bound student, or the parent of one, you are about to embark on an amazing journey. Choosing a college is one of the most important decisions a student will make up to this point in his or her life. It can also be overwhelming and a bit confusing, with myriad choices and all of the variables that go into these choices. Competition for almost all colleges has increased over the years, with applications outnumbering available spots, at some selective schools, on average 10:1.
An educational consultant works with students in identifying colleges which would be a good fit for that particular student, based on the student’s interests and strengths. The college consultant then guides the student through the process, making suggestions along the way. The goal outcome is a successful matriculation to a college where that student will thrive.
Pamela Pik works closely with each student on all aspects of this process, and aims to alleviate much of the stress that can build for busy students and their families. She works towards finding the best match school for each student, with a focus on his or her strengths, interests and goals.
- Online Career Assessment to determine potential career interests
- Academic Advising and Review
- Standardized Test Prep Strategies
- College Search, Establish Preliminary List
- Tips on an Effective College Visit
- Organizing Application Process
- Essay Brainstorming and Finding Your Voice
- Resume Help and Interview Coaching
- For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org